This add-on for Fiddler 2 (.Net 4) Proxy, allows for the loading and execution of e-learning packages from a local file system. It essentially turns fiddler into a simple web server for debugging e-learning.
I develop and test a great deal of e-learning and find that I have to continually upload content to an LMS (e.g. Moodle) to test it, then edit and fix any issue and then repeat the process. It is time-consuming and prone to error. this add-on for fiddler allows you to debug the content you are currently developing/modifying without the need for uploading, etc.
Fully configurable via an Integrated Menu.
- local domain configurable (http://scorm.local)
- Supports SCORM 1.2 (more to follow).
- Supports serving of content from multiple local locations.
- Logs and displays all SCORM command.
- New: Displays SCORM commands as a timeline.
- Logs all interactions in the fiddler log.
Release Notes – fiddler-scorm – Version 22.214.171.124
- [FSCORM-5] – Cannot launch SCO if path has spaces in it
- [FSCORM-3] – Add “Refresh Cache” button to top of index page.
- [FSCORM-4] – Add “Quick jump” links to index page to access SCORM folder sections.
- [FSCORM-10] – Add timeline to SCO Log
Thanks to Newtonsoft for thier JSON library.
SCORM Interworking Timeline